Monday, July 22, 2013

My Helpers

Mallory has been asking to make banana pie and I have no idea why. I keep asking her "why banana pie," and she just says "i don't know, but can we make it?" I finally said yes and kept thinking there is no way she is going to eat this and I'm not sure not eating it. I suggested we look for some recipes and I found basically found something that we could call banana pie in a cup. I showed Mallory the picture and she was ready to make it. We went to the store and got our ingredients and made it after Maggie woke up from her nap. I love this picture of the girls helping. 

This is the first time that I ever said "smile," and they both decided that the wanted to actually pose for the picture.  Now if they will just start actually looking at the camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment