I have no idea why, but Mallory pretty much wants nobody in her personal space. This makes going to the doctor, dentist, or hair dresser a nightmare. She had told me that when she turned four she would let Claudia cut her hair. Well, she is now almost four and a half and has changed her tune. I told her that she really needs a haircut and she said she would let me do it. Lucky me!!! I borrowed my friends scissors and decided to at least try to make this experience fun for the both of us.
As with all the fashion magazines, you must take the "before" photo.
Waiting to get her hair washed. I told her this was how I used to have my hair washed when I was a little girl so she was all for it.
The "after" photo. Mallory did really well and sat very still while I cut her hair. I'm pretty sure the promise of going to get good behavior frozen yogurt helped!
No comments:
Post a Comment