I'm not very good at capturing all the funny things that go on, but here are a few that I was able to.
Mallory always hopes for the race car cart at Target. )There is nothing race car about it, but it reminds her of the ones at Lowe's.) Today, Mallory spotted this cart sitting outside so I ran to get it. I couldn't dare walk to get it...what if another mom was eyeing it too! This cart allows the girls to sit next to one another and it has room for all our friends that travel with us to Target. Here they all are today - Mallory, Doll, Pink Baby, and Maggie.
Matt and the girls playing around with the iphone. Maggie looks like a little girl and not a baby in this photo.
I was working on my packing list for New York and Mallory asked if she could make a to-do list like I always do. This is what hers looks like.
"If I lie here real still will Mama think I'm one of Mallory's dolls? If so, maybe I won't have to take a nap!"
No comments:
Post a Comment