Grandma and Papa Nick were planning on taking the girls to Legoland today, but Great Grandma had to go to the hospital. Since the tickets were already purchased the girls and I went.
The girls and I had a nice time together, but I will say this place is overprice and over-rated. Maybe if they were 8 -12 year old boys. It is not a place for little kids - not much they can do.
One exhibit we got to see was Dallas - Fort Worth and I thought the people had done an AMAZING job.
DFW Airport
Two pretty little girls in front of Cowboys Stadium. Behind them to the left is downtown Dallas and Union Station.
Southfork Ranch
There is a princess area for little girls and Mallory had the best time. There was a karaoke machine and Mallory sang and danced with this other girl. I was speechless that Mallory actually sang and that I didn't have to suggest she go up there.
No comments:
Post a Comment