So Mallory has had a loose tooth for a while and it just recently became very loose. Ever since watching an episode of Peppa the Pig where Peppa looses a tooth Mallory has been wiggling her tooth as much as possible.
Here are two pictures of the tooth still in. The very loose tooth is the center bottom right tooth. You can tell there is a good space between it and the tooth to the right. That is due to the loose tooth barely hanging on. I have told Mallory please don't wiggle it at school because I really want to be there when the tooth comes out. Plus, I don't want her to loose (literally) the tooth before she gets home. I let her know the tooth fairy can't come if there is no tooth.
Fast forward to today. What do you see, but a big hole in Mallory's mouth. She came home from school today and I really don't know how the tooth was still attached to her mouth. I asked her if I could pull it and she said no because it would hurt. I convinced her to let me dry the tooth with a kleenex and just wiggle it and see. Mallory said I could, but I could only wiggle it once. (Um, okay...) I dried the tooth and gave it one good yank (whoops) and out it came. She didn't really even feel it and it bled just a little. Mallory was so excited. We decorated a little box and put the tooth under her pillow. The tooth fairy brought her two, $1 gold coins.
No comments:
Post a Comment