Today was the last day of preschool. Maggie's attitude was the complete opposite of the first day of school. Today she was excited about going, wanted me to drop her off and not walk her in, and was willing to smile for pictures. How things have changed. Here is a picture from the first day and then from today.
Her attitude did change when I got there for the party. When I arrived, they were in the worship center watching a video and she was so happy and cheerful. Maggie had no idea I was in the back watching her. As soon as I walked up to her after the video she put on her pitty party. This was her attitude until the majority of parents and kids left. I asked what was wrong and she didn't like people looking at her. I tried to explain that people were not looking at her, but their own kids and to just relax. I knew it wouldn't work and it didn't.
Finally having some fun. She had so much shaving cream on her and she loved every second of it.
This little picture stand was in the hall and she wanted to have her photo taken. Too cute! I was hoping for a picture with her teachers also, but she would have nothing to do that with.
No comments:
Post a Comment