Today did not go as planned. I spent the morning at the doctor and learned I had an Upper Respiratory Infection. I stayed home and rested while Matt and the girls went to church with Grandma and Papa Nick.
The girls looked very pretty for church. Here they are being silly.
When they came home, we opened presents. Maggie was very excited about her new Paw Patrol slippers. She also received a new shirt, dress, books, toy car/trucks, and some jewelry.
This picture is so sweet. The girls loving on each other after receiving the gifts they gave one another. Mallory gave Maggie and CD case for all her music. Maggie gave Mallory the Annie soundtrack.
Mallory showing off her new doll she got from Uncle Dan, Aunt Angela, and Abby.
Can you tell the surprise and excitement after opening this gift? Mallory has wanted a canopy for her bedroom for some time now and Maggie got on band wagon. Their wish was finally granted and it is funny they were wearing the color of their canopy.
Mallory's canopy.
After putting up the canopy's we came back into the living room and look what we found. A little black dog under the tree. We laughed and laughed and laughed. Seeing this made me realize how the presents got moved and why there was dog hair in that spot the other day. I thought the girls and been snooping and they said they had not. They hadn't!
No comments:
Post a Comment