Sunday, January 3, 2016

Last Day of Winter Break

On Saturday, I told Mallory we should do something fun on Monday since it was the last day of Christmas Break.  I told her to think about something fun she wanted to do.  She chose Chuck E. Cheese.  I was shocked. Mallory had told me a week or so ago she wasn't afraid of Chuck E. anymore, but I didn't believe her.  We had a discussion about how we would go, but if she had a meltdown or flipped out about seeing the character I would be livid and she would be in deep trouble.  That conversation didn't change her mind.

Before we went into the restaurant, we had the same talk and even prayed for bravery.  You can tell by the next two photos, that we had a good time.  Here are the girls munching on pizza.



We played so many games and when Chuck E. came out, they just stayed away from him.  Mallory wouldn't go up to him, but didn't flip out when he walked by.  I call that a successful trip.  They were so well behaved that I even treated them to cotton candy when we left.  Mallory ate all of hers on the way home and got a tummy ache.  I can't image why.


No comments:

Post a Comment