Today was so much fun. All we had planned for the day was to drive to Addison to trade some clothes with my friend Jessica. When we left her office it was pretty close to lunch time. On a whim, I sent Aunt Betty a text telling her I knew it was last minute, but could she do lunch. She unfortunately couldn't get away from the office.
On the way to Addison, I had been telling Mallory how I used to work over in this area and it wasn't far from our old house in Richardson. I mentioned that the neighborhood had a new park and we should go eat lunch there. The shaded pavilion made the heat bearable (and the wind helped too) and we had fun eating our Chick-fil-a outside. While the girls were off playing, Aunt Betty said why don't we come up to her office. It was about ten minutes away. I loaded up the girls and away we went.
Enjoying time with Aunt Betty at her office. Everyone thought the girls were so cute. Mallory was sad that Sam wasn't there to play.
Looks like Maggie had a little too much fun today.
No comments:
Post a Comment