Last week or so, Mallory asked me what type of birthday party was I going to have. I didn't want to tell her I could care less about having a birthday party so I just said "I don't know, what type of party do you think I should have?" We talked for a couple of minutes and then I thought about Chuck E. Cheese. Mallory has been wanting to go and I enjoy the place so Chuck E. Cheese it is. Mallory started counting down the days and was so excited when we got there.
The excitement lasted about fifteen minutes.
Here is Mallory hiding from Chuck E. Cheese. I mean seriously!
Maggie had so much fun. She went right up to Chuck, waved to him, and almost got her picture taken with him. Those two girls are like night and day when it comes to being afraid.
Overall, a good time was had by all. I realized that I'm really no good at ski-ball anymore, but I enjoyed playing. I got some really crummy prizes with my coupons, but the girls liked them. Matt thought this picture was a must since my first job was at Chuck E. Cheese.

No comments:
Post a Comment