Today was the first time Mallory has ever gone to the movie theater. She has never shown any interest in going and really doesn't enjoy watching too many movies at home either. Mallory wasn't too excited to go today, but I told her she was going to go because there was a movie that I really wanted to see. I told her we would have fun and get movie popcorn (little did I know that a small was about $6). We went and saw "Walking with Dinosaurs." The film took place during the late Cretaceous period which was 70 million years ago. The story line was about three Pachyrhinosaurus named Patchi, Scowler, and Juniper who grow from infants into adulthood. The movie wasn't as good as I anticipated, but I enjoyed it. Mallory got bored about halfway through, but did a really good job keeping quite. I will say that I'm glad I brought Christmas candy with us to tie her over.
No comments:
Post a Comment