Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Maggie is 2 1/2 Years Old

Oh sweet Maggie. You turned 2 1/2 on November 22nd, 2013 and with everything that has gone on I never wrote a post about this special day. When you get older, please forgive me. It has nothing to do with you, but I got busy with your dad falling and everything else going on. I kept saying "I'll do it tomorrow," and well now it is January 28th, 2014. I can't remember exactly what you were or were not doing at that time, but I can tell you your stats from the doctor visit. I have that written down and I also remember how mad you got when you were being examined. Dr. Daniel had me actually climb up onto the table to hold you down. He said you were one of the strongest little girls he had ever seen. I remember you screaming bloody murder and Mallory was trying to calm you down telling you how everything would be okay and to not get upset. I managed to not laugh or say "Mallory please have that mentality at your next visit!!"

Two and a half year old stats:
30 pounds - 65% percentile
35 inches - 35% percentile




No comments:

Post a Comment