Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Last Day In A Baby Bed

Today is the last day that Maggie will sleep in this baby bed.  It's a sad yet happy day. I'm so glad she is a healthy growing girl, but sad she is moving to a big girl bed.  This baby bed has been in our little family for five years now.  The sides look like a beaver has gotten hold of it, but it is still a really nice bed.  We will be storing it up in our attic until our sweet friends Chase and Ashlee will need it.

I had to remember this moment and take a few pictures of Maggie this morning since I won't be greeting her like this ever again.



Maggie never has climbed out of her bed. She has tried a couple of times, but just couldn't do it.  I told her to give it one last try before it was too late. This was as far as she could get before getting stuck.



One last look at her baby girl room.


No comments:

Post a Comment