Saturday, March 8, 2014

Mallory's First Musical Experience

Mallory loves the movie "The Wizard of Oz." She wants to watch it all the time and HAS to reenact the entire movie. (For example - when it is time for the tornado the fan has to running on high so it is cold and windy in the living room.)  I knew that it was coming to Fair Park, but didn't think much about it because she is still a little young for musicals.  We were watching TV one day and a commercial came on for it and I decided let's do this! I talked to Matt and he was okay with us going so I went online and bought tickets.   

I wanted Mallory's first musical experience to be special so I went and purchased her a new dress.  I also taught her that you must always dress up when you are going to see something on stage.  The day of the musical came and we got dressed up and went to lunch first.  We went to Taco Bueno (her choice) and then headed off to Fair Park Music Hall.



Mallory wasn't to sure what to think about the huge hall and all the people.  Overall she had a good time, but the musical did scare her some.  Not quite sure why because I didn't think it was too scary.  No more scary than on television.  We had a good time together and created a memory and that is what is most important.


No comments:

Post a Comment