Today, I surprised Mallory with a REAL tea party. I stumbled upon a Groupon for "Tea for Four," at Into My Garden in downtown Plano a while back and obviously purchased it. (Mallory has been wanting to invite her friends over for a while now to have a legit tea party and I have always said "no." I say this because most of her friends won't eat tea type food and some of that stuff is hard to make!)
I decided to surprise Mallory with the tea party today because Kinder starts on Monday. I figured let's end the summer with a party and I invited her special friend Lilah and her mom Courtney. We all had the best time. Mallory's favorite parts were the pink lemonade, dessert, and using real china. Everyone had a great time.
Here are some photos of Mallory and me. I have NO idea what happened to the picture of all four of us. Bummer!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment