We officially have a kindergarten girl at our house. Today was the first day of school and Mallory woke up excited and ready to go. Matt snapped a few photos of both girls before we headed out the door. Matt chose to work from home today so he could take her to school and be home when she got off the bus.
Silly girl!
On the way to Hunt Elementary. Mallory started crying a little bit because she was nervous about being gone from me for so long each day. I started to cry a bit too. Matt and I reassured her that everything was going to be wonderful and the day would be over before she knew it.
Mallory in front of the school. We will be doing this each year.
Mallory in front of the school. We will be doing this each year.
Mallory with Mrs. Rea. Mrs. Rea won me over when we came into the room and she remembered Mallory's name. I was impressed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment