Oh Maggie! Let me start this post off by telling you that I am sorry. I am sorry that I am just now getting around to doing this blog post and it is now September 3rd. We have had a lot of fun since May and I can't remember tons of stuff that happened closer to you turning three. I'm going to tell you about yourself right now.
You LOVE your sister! You want to be everywhere she is and last week was so hard for you. Mallory went to kindergarten and you had a very hard time adjusting. This week is much better.
You have the sweetest smile and most of the time you have the sweetest spirit. I have noticed in the past month you are starting to really test your limits and see if you can get away with not obeying. I won't lie, I have been lax this summer, but not anymore. You know that it is your job to obey your parents and we discuss Ephesians 6:1 often.
You want to do many things by yourself unlike Mallory at your age - bathe, brush teeth, dress, lock up your car seat.
You love your family so much and want to be with us all the time. Your favorite little friends are Lilah and Violet Collins.
Your favorites:
color - blue
thing - the moon (you love to find it and point it out. You go crazy when you can see it during the day and you always say "we saw that moon if roar-ida aka florida)
show- paw patrol
words you mispronounce that are so cute: de-wish-ous (delicious), why-cycle (tricycle)
Your stats:
weight: 32 lbs, 12 oz (71st percentile)
height: 36.75 inches (43rd percentile)
No comments:
Post a Comment