Tonight when I was cleaning the kitchen, Mallory and Maggie were playing in the living room and some shenanigan's happened. I am not sure exactly how it all went down because I never heard crying and they seemed to be playing fine. All I know is that when it was time to brush teeth and go to bed Maggie said her arm was hurting and she couldn't. Matt and I both assumed she was just stalling and we made her walk to the bathroom. When it was time to brush teeth, she kept saying her arm hurt and she wouldn't move it. A little later she said it was still hurting and so we looked and noticed it was swelling up some. We asked her what happened and she said she asked Mallory to grab her arm, knock her off the sofa, and drag her across the floor. From there we decided we might need to go to the ER because she was in a lot of pain and she might have a hairline fracture.
Praise the Lord, everything was just fine. By the time we left swelling was gone and she was back to 100%. The belief is she may have had nursemaid's elbow. Either way, she got this cool sling and she has no broken bones. Could you image how awful that would have been with swim lessons going on and a beach vacation next week? AGHHH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment