Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Last Day of Preschool

Today was the last day of Mallory's first year at preschool.  She has learned so much and loved both of her teachers.  Music class was her favorite and she had many notes written in her folder about how she loves to sing at the top of her lungs and dance.  She typically was the only kid who sang the songs correctly and loud...which is interesting since she always told me she couldn't remember what songs they sang.

Here is Mallory in her Olympics shirt that Ms. Chelsea and Ms. Cindy made her.  I asked what she did for the Olympics and she said she did a relay race, played basketball, and was a pom pom girl.  After lunch, I came up to the school to help with the last class party.  As always, it was fun seeing the kids do crafts, enjoy a snack, and play.  


Here is Mallory working on her visor and putting stickers on it.  I wish I had more pictures to share, but there is a rule that we can't post pictures of anyone besides our kid.  Some parents didn't sign the waiver to have their child's pictures online...sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment