Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Two Years Old

Oh sweet Maggie, you are TWO!  It really does feel like you went from looking like a baby to a little girl overnight.  You are a joy to be around and typically very easy laid back and easy to deal with.  I will say that you have been really frustrating me at meal time.  I never know what you are willing to eat and you get very upset and mad if I force you to sit at the table.  I end up letting you stand and eat or eat, play, eat.  Not smart on my end and I always tell myself "I would have never let Mallory do this."  At this point, I just want you to eat and really don't have the energy to care where you eat.


You continue to enjoy sitting right by me or on my lap and we have great cuddle time.  One of your favorite words is "shhhh." Every morning you put your finger to your mouth and say "shhhhh," when we walk past Mallory's room.  You also do this when we see birds outside in the bird feeder so they won't get scared and fly away.  These days you aren't getting baby wipes and cleaning everything, but you do continue to pick up your toys and pick up around the house.  Blowing bubbles, building towers with Legos, and playing with babies are three of your favorite things to do.  Giving sloppy kisses is something else you are very good at.

You love Mallory more than words could ever describe. You want to be just like her and do everything big girls do.  She loves you just as much even though she doesn't always show it.  It's hard sometimes for little sister to want everything big sister has.  My heart melts each time the two of you love on each other and play side by side. This is when I hear Mallory talk and say the sweetest things to you.


Two year old stats:
28 pounds - 65% percentile
33 1/2 inches - 35% percentile

No comments:

Post a Comment