Today was Maggie's birthday party and it was so much fun! Maggie's favorite show right now is Paw Patrol so that was the the theme of the party. Paw Patrol features six pups that help anyone in need in Adventure Bay. Their motto is "No Job Too Big, No Pup Too Small." Both of the girls enjoy watching the show and Matt and I don't mind it either. Way better than some of the other kid shows that are on.
Each year I make a welcome sign and a birthday banner. Check out that cute little hand wanting to hold the sign up for me.
Here is the bounce house that was a huge hit! I had told Maggie last November if she would go potty on the toilet (I didn't want potty training to take forever) that I would get her a bounce house. Note to self - never promise something until you see the price tag first. Oh well...it was a blast and we made great memories.
Mallory and Lilah.
Having hot dogs..get it?
Dog bowl cake - it turned out really well! The dog food is just cereal. We gave the cereal a.k.a Dog Chow away in "Doggie Bags" and sweet Jonah Halpin refused to eat it because it thought it was real dog food.
About to sing to the birthday girl. She was so excited to hear the song because it is one of her favorites to sing. This will be the only smile that you see on her face because it is about to go downhill very quickly.
We all start to sing and Maggie now realizes the focus of the room is completely on her. She DOES NOT like attention. The pictures below say it all...
"what is starting to happen and why isn't Mallory signing?"
"Agghh stop looking at me"
"AGGGGGHHHHH" I will scream it louder and louder until you people stop!!!!!
"Please mom take me away from all this. I don't like it!"
No comments:
Post a Comment