Monday, May 19, 2014

Pre-K Graduation

Tonight was Pre-K graduation at Mallory's school. (I have always thought this was so cheesy, but I really enjoyed it.)  I asked Mallory if there was anything special she wanted for dinner and she asked for pizza.  We got the Aldi pizza, because that is what sounded best to her. 


Her class singing some songs.  Mallory sang and enjoyed herself on stage. This is the first performance in two years where she smiled, sang, and did the movements.  We were all thrilled.



Here is the little toot waiting in line for her name to be called.


Mallory with Ms. Barbara and Ms. Debbie. I can only hope she will be smiling and happy to wave at us when she graduates high school!



Each student got a graduate sign to put in the yard.  Here is Mallory posing with her sign. Matt had us put in the back so we can enjoy looking at it each day.


No comments:

Post a Comment