Thursday, May 22, 2014

Maggie's birthday

Happy 3rd birthday Maggie!  We had such a great time today.  The girls and I had to go to Matt's office so I could have blood drawn for insurance.  After that exciting time we had lunch with Matt and then went to the mall to ride the carousal.  That is the one thing that Maggie asked to do for her birthday.  I even asked is there anyplace you want to go for lunch and she told me no.  "I want go ride the caro-sail."




After our excursion to Frisco, we came home and enjoyed the rest of our afternoon.  We had pizza for dinner because that is what Maggie finally asked for.  After dinner, she opened her presents. Mallory was very excited to give Maggie the gift she gave her - Peacock Amber Doll with Praline the Peacock from the show Sofia the First.



Maggie also received a couple of puzzles and some Dora band-aids.  She was extremely happy with all her gifts.









No comments:

Post a Comment