Sunday, March 29, 2015

HOA Easter Egg Hunt

Today was the annual HOA Easter Egg Hunt.  We invited Lilah Collins to come over and hang out with us this afternoon so she got to go as well.  Amy, Ethan, and Everly Berry walked down with us as well.

Magge, Lilah, and Everly were in the smaller kids group and Ethan and Mallory were in the middle age group.  Amy and Matt took the littles and I took the bigs.  Ethan and Mallory made out like bandits.  The littles did a good job too.  I didn't bring my camera so I didn't get pictures of Mallory and Ethan hunting eggs, but here are a few that Matt took.



Lilah looks very happy and Maggie looks annoyed. Wonder what she is thinking? Wouldn't surprise me if she mad she didn't get more loot.


Here are Mallory and Ethan getting a treat from the Easter Bunny.  Mallory has never been afraid of him, but is afraid of everything else costume wise.  Notice she is wearing a sleeveless dress (because it was hot) and winter boots. She wears them all the time.


Headed home. That was fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment