Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Sunday

Today was a good day. We got to celebrate Jesus and have a great time with family.  Mallory and Maggie both loved their gifts from the Easter Bunny.  Mallory received an Elsa costume and a pair of blue sandals.  Maggie received a Paw Patrol Zuma toy and a Jake and the Neverland Pirates bath toy.


Due to the rain, the church Egg Hunt was held inside.  Can you see the bunny in the far back (minus the head)?  That is me! I was told I did a great job.  It was fun - I danced and could act goofy and it was okay.  Mallory enjoyed the egg scramble (not really a hunt) and gathered a lot of eggs. She is the one in the striped dress.  Maggie had a hard time and cried because all the kids ran out and she thought she wouldn't get any eggs.  Matt finally was able to get her out there, but we don't have any photos.



After church, everyone came over to our house for lunch and to hang out.  Uncle Jason made pork tacos and they were delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment