Sunday, March 1, 2015

Mallory's Six Year Birthday Party

Today we celebrated Mallory's birthday with Mammy, Guy Guy, Grandma, and Papa Nick.  We were supposed to celebrate yesterday, but we cancelled due to the weather stating the roads should still be iced over.

Here is a picture of Mallory with her gifts and Maggie wanted to make sure she wasn't left out and in the picture.


Mallory received a brand new Schwinn bicycle from Mammy and Guy Guy.  Matt and I purchased the training wheels and Grandma and Papa Nick purchased the helmet.  She also received a new night gown and fancy light up tennis shoes.





Mallory is already to go - now we just need those training wheels to come in the mail!


Here is Mallory's "Frozen," themed cake.  Its the color of frozen.  I didn't do a good job at all this year on her cake.  Everyone said it was lovely (Mallory too), but I don't like the job I did. It tasted good and Mallory was happy so that is all that matters in the long run.


So happy that she blew out the candles!


No comments:

Post a Comment