Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Gymnastics Star Student

Two weeks , I noticed that Mallory's gymnastics teacher was carrying around a clipboard and making notes. I didn't think much about it and then of course I forgot about it later.  When the girls were in class today I noticed there were a lot of awards on a wall and there was some paper listing out info. I walked over to see what it was - it was a list of all the kids who had moved up to the next level of gymnastics.  Mallory was one of them! :) She moved from beginners to intermediate.  She still has a long a way to go to be a professional gymnast (what she wants to be - meaning she wants to be able to do a cartwheel).  We are all so proud of her and she is very excited herself.


No comments:

Post a Comment