Valentine's Day was on a Saturday this year so both girls had parties a couple of days before at school. I found these really cute Gymboree heart skirts on sale and bought for their parties.
I was able to go to both parties for the girls, but only took pictures at Mallory's. Mallory was with us for Maggie's party (due to not being able to go to school because of her allergic reaction) so I wasn't able to do any picture taking. Mallory and Maggie both had a great time at Mallory's party. They made heart hats, decorated cookies, and dressed up Mrs. Rea with funny Valentine's Day decor.
Here are the girls on Valentine's Day with a few little special treats from Matt and me. Both girls received Frozen Jelly Belly's and a Frozen water ball. This first picture shows them working on making hearts with their hands.

No comments:
Post a Comment