Monday, February 2, 2015

Look What I Can Do

While this is occuring I am in the kitchen preparing dinner. I don't remember what I was making, but I know I was stiring something on the stove.  Next thing I know Mallory has walked over and told me to come look at Maggie.  She keeps telling me it is hilarious and she can't stop laughing.  Immediately I get nervous and think "oh no, this can't be good."

This is what I found.  I thought it was hilarious too and told Maggie I thought so. I also had to let her know we don't do this because we can break the shelves.  


This is her face before she realized she couldn't get down. From there everything went south.  She told me that she wanted to get a game from the shelf above so she climbed up to get it.  Using a step stool would have been WAY TOO EASY!


No comments:

Post a Comment